Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

spider in the toilet!

I am cleaning the house so when the guy comes to spray my house tomorrow he wont think I live like a slob.  Why are you having some one come spray my house, well a couple of days ago Gilbert went to go use the bathroom when he informed me there was a spider in there.  I was thinking it was on the wall, ceiling or on the floor, no it was in the toilet.  Mind you it was not on the on toilet, not floating in the water, it was on the the toilet seat!!!  I grabbed a the closest thing to me, which just happen to be a water spray bottle.  I started to spray the sucker.  When I had knocked it off the toilet I told Gilbert to go get me a shoe.  He ran to his room grabbed a shoe and gave it to me.  I then ended that spiders life.  I have a huge fear of spiders.  I don’t like them.  But I know they have a purpose in this world and I thank them for taking care of the flies and other bugs, but please stay out of my house and especially stay out of my toilet!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

you found 1 spider and now are having our house sprayed? you crack me up, but sound like me, lol.

chellekay said...

There has been more then one. the toilet spider was the last straw

Tara said...

We had our house sprayed inside as well :). And I tried to clean up before he came, but ended up doing even more important things. Who cares what the spider guy thinks anyway ;).

Found you at MMB :)
kwwpmovingforwardwithme.blogspot.com

Heather said...

oh I would do it too I was just asking if you did it after just 1 spider.

Kymberli said...

Hey, killing that spider deserves some recognition for bravery!

Once my husband killed one and asked me to pick it up for him (he's squeamish about spiders too) but every time the edge of the fly swatter would touch it (it was huge) my stomach turned, so I dragged the vaccuum down two flights of steps and sucked that eight legged "you know what" up and out!

Mom of Twins! said...

that was so funny! I have such a huge fear of spiders and get the house sprayed every month for that but recently I started seeing a few little ones- Freaks me out, especially since my boys now say" Mommy..look itsy bitsy spider". I am always afraid to look...who knows how itsy bitsy it really is because they call all spiders that!!