Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

chalk

does anyone know how to get chalk out of carpet?



Gilbert decided to draw his own train track. The "train tracks" are all over the front room carpet and the hallway tiles. I got the tracks off the tiles with no problem but the lines on the carpet is still there! I put spot remover on it and it is still there!



This picture does not show the lines well, but trust me in person the lines are very much there! This happen while I was writing the "I am back" post. That is one of the many reason it took me a couple of days to get back on here.

4 comments:

aubrey said...

Oh wow! Those are always fun to come upon. Caitlyn decorated my bed with stickers the other day - EGADS! Good luck, if I find anything I will let you know.

Tinabean said...

Ok I'm sorry but yes I'm laughing.
But only because I know it's a matter of time before it's my turn.
I really wish I knew of a solution for you.
Well at least he's cute!
He is still alive right? ;)

Rhonda said...

Don't you hate finding surprises like that? I found a couple of ideas for you. No idea if they will work, but it's a place to start, right? Different types of carpets may have different cleaning methods. Good luck!!

http://www.ehow.com/how_2038522_rid-chalk-carpet-stains.html

http://www.stainmaster.com/carpet-care/stain_removal_guide_detail.jsp?stain_code=CHALK&stain_text=Chalk

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/stain-buster/stains-chalk-may07

Kritta22 said...

did you figure out how to get it out yet??