Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

pictures of the beach

I was going thought my pictures when I came across these and remember I never shared them with you all. These are from February 7th. It was a warm day but the seas were rough and the high tide was coming in. Gwen did not like being on the beach with the water being so rough.


I love this picture! I can't remember now what was going on. But it is so cute!! I love it when they hug each other

5 comments:

aubrey said...

Those are some waaaay cute photos and that beach *sigh* you are lucky!

Katie said...

The beach is great, but twins hugging is a beautiful site. I hardly ever get my boys to hug.

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

Hey Michelle, came over here from Swap Mamas. You have a beautiful family! I have 7 yr. old identical twin girls. Fun times ahead! :)

Kritta22 said...

Oh you need to frame that third one....it is beautiful!!

Missy said...

Hey:)
Found you on MMB and noticed you had twins too. They are adorable! I love it when my girls hug, it's priceless!