Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

repeat after me

I will not cry! Now that Sam has return to work the reality of him soon leaving for deployment has set in. A couple time now while I have been cleaning I just wanted to cry. I have been there done that with deployments it is nothing new. But still it is sad knowing in under week he will be gone for half of a year. I am very happy that it is nothing like when Jeremy was deployed. 18 months is a very long time!

When Gwen and Gilbert woke up this morning they asked where is daddy. Gwen said she wanted him home with her. It was cute. We were very lucky that Sam was able to take 24 days of leave. We spent half of that time in Utah fixing our house up but it was time together.

ok let repeat this again I will not cry . . . yet!

1 comments:

Katie said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. I wanted to cry just reading the post.