Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

camera

I broke my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was trying to take a picture of myself and my new hair cut and I dropped my camera! It was on filing cabinet about 4 feet high and after I press the button to start the timer for the picture my hand got caught in the strap and it fell!!!! My lens that was on the camera will not focus and when I take pictures they are very dark! the flash works but the pictures are really dark! I switch lens and it still takes very dark pictures.

I found a place that fixes cameras so I drove it there this afternoon, while G&G were napping, and left it there to be fixed I am really hoping that it is fixable and it wont cost a lot! The guy that fixes my type of camera is out of town until Monday so I will not find out what it wrong with that until then, but I should find out what is wrong with the lens tomorrow.

I am so upset with myself. I should have been more careful then that.


0 comments: