Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

unexpected guest

we had some unexpected guest take a swim in our pool yesterday! I was standing on the deck talking to Jeremy while he was painting the deck when I thought I saw something fall out of the sky. Then I heard a splash. My first thought it was my dogs playing around. Gwen & Gilbert were taking a nap at the time. Jeremy said what was that. He turned around and saw two ducks swimming in our pool! Jeremy and I both ran in to grab our cameras so we could take pictures of them. They stayed about an hour and then left. I think Jeremy was making too much noise for their liking. As far as I know we have never had ducks take a swim in our pool before. It was really funny.


Here is Jeremy working on the deck. He is staining/painting it. He is also replacing the broads that have gone bad over the years. I wish I would have done a before and after picture because Jeremy is doing a really good job on it!








1 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

mmmmmm that pool looks so nice! :)