Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

coloring

Gwen was coloring today. She was being very cute doing it. She was laying on a box coloring on it. I thought it was cute so I just let her do it. When it was time for lunch she got up to go up stairs and this is what she looked like . . .




I have now washed the onesie twice now and it wont come out. I sprayed the onesie with shout both time, but the marker is still there. I am now using shout advance. It said to let it penetrate overnight or up to a week so that is what I am going to do. I am going to let it set out over night.

3 comments:

aubrey said...

HEE HEE My favorite part is that her onesie says "double trouble"!!!! CLASSIC!

Smarty Pants Mama said...

You need the washable markers! My house would look like a modern art gallery if not!
Caroline
SmartyPantsMama.com

aubrey said...

P.S. I firmly believe that OXYCLEAN is magical, it can get ANY stain out I swear! I had some pants of Caitlyn's that had a stain from like weeks before, and then when I washed it in the OXYCLEAN WOOOOOOSH! It was like gone! AH-MAZING!