Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

camera dilemmas

I am so upset I have now manage to break my other camera!! I went to use this morning and it wont turn no!!! I am almost positive it is not the battery, I just charged. The screen looked like it had moister in it so I am thinking I got it wet thee other day when we went swimming and I took picture! I am so upset. I have no camera!!! My other camera is still at the shop getting fixed. It has been there for almost a month now!!! The Lens is fixable but it is going to cost almost as much as a new lens so I am thinking about just buying a new lens instead of fixing the broken one. My camera is going to cost almost two hundred dollars to fix. I just wish they will hurry up and fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: