Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I miss Sam

Have I mention that Sam is out to sea. I am so lonely!! It is so funny that I can be lonely and have two kids in the house with me. But I should add that I only feel lonely when they sleeping. Speaking of sleeping I can't seem to be able to sleep in my bed by myself. I hate going to sleep alone. I hate under ways. But you know what it makes me appreciate Sam more and love him more when he is home! I went on line tonight to look up "mom playgroups" and twin groups. I found a couple of them and emailed. I am really hoping to find some new friends here and get out of the house more, so that when Sam is gone I wont feel so lonely. Ok enough of me feeling sorry for myself.

In other news Gwen, Gilbert and I went to Santa today. They were so excited. While we were in line waiting for Santa all Gwen would do was talk about where Santa was, but once we got up there she would have nothing to do with him. Gilbert on the other hand went right to Santa, sat in his lap, gave him a hug and took picture with him. Poor Gwen she is so funny she wants to be out going (like Gilbert) but she get scared and hides behind me. I am really hoping she will outgrows this.

6 comments:

Tiffanie said...

I would love to find a play group for my twins. let me know if you get something together.

Heather said...

we took taylar to see Santa, but the line was closed by the time we got there. she was so disapointed, she cried over and over how she wanted to go see Sant :(

Kelly said...

You can't mention Santa visits and NOT show a picture!!! You know it's cute, even if Gwen wasn't having anything to do with him. ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I will be home soon. I love you. sorry you are lonely.

Kritta22 said...

Oh I so feel you about not sleeping in bed without my hubby. I have woke up on the couch a few nights lately cuz he is gone and I don't have the heart to walk up the stairs without him.