Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Try it without looking at answers

1) Pick your Favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

5) Add the digits together


Now Scroll down ..............





Down..........................





Down..........................





Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :

1. Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Abraham Lincoln

4. Cesar Chavez

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Hitler

9. Michelle (ME)

10. Briteny Spears



I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... :-) Believe it!

P.S. Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

1 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Okay, I've seen that trick so many times...WHY did I fall for it AGAIN!?!?? lol

Cute post!