Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

A whole month!

I can't believe I have not written in a whole month! I am sorry I have not written on here. I got my feelings hurt at a chat site that I use to go to (yes use to, I am not going there anymore, don't I sound like I am 2 again) and I just stopped typing. I have totally missed writing on my blog though. I can't tell you how many times I do would something and think I need to write about this. I am still not over what happened but I am not going to let if affect me here. I like blogging so I am going to continue doing this! Now I have to catch up on all the blogs I use to read. But first I will let you all know what has been happening with me. Yes I am back in California. I made here in 12 hours. My mom helped me drive my car here. It was actually not that bad driving my SUV and pulling a trailer. I hardly felt it pull at all. I had some guys from my ward (church) come that evening and helped me unload some of my belonging out of the storage unit here. There is a longer store about that but I am going to wait to share that another day. I got over half of our belongings out of the unit over the next four days before Sam got home. In my dreams I had the whole house set up and ready by the time Sam got home but that did not happen, lol, I wish it would have but oh well.

Sam got home November 3!! I was so excited that day and so what Gwen and Gilbert! I woke them up that morning and brought them to my bed so I could tell them what going on that day. But Gwen and Gilbert remembered from the night before. They started to jump and down that daddy was coming home today! It was so cute. We went to base two hours before the ship was to arrive. When we went thought the gate Gwen and Gilbert both clapped, I guess they remembered that that was were daddy last was. When they saw the ships at the piers. Gwen said "there they are". I told her yes those are like daddy ships but that is not daddy's. I got us breakfast there. We sat in the car, watched Tinkerbell and eat. About an hour before the ship was due to arrive the pier began to get busy. I started to get really excited. That hour passed really fast. We made signs saying welcome home daddy. When the ship arrived Gwen and Gilbert saw that all they guys standing on the deck and they told me they saw daddy, but it was not Sam it was just guys in uniforms, like daddy. When we finally saw Sam Gwen and Gilbert got so excited. It was so cute. I am going to share the picture tomorrow when I have more time to upload them on here. When we were finally allowed to get on the ship Gwen and Gilbert went straight to Sam and gave him a BIG hug. They such big smiles on their faces. They were so happy daddy was home. It still makes me cry of happiest to this day.

Sam then took two weeks for leave (vacation) we spent a week here playing house. We went to the zoo and Sea World. Then we went to Utah for four days so Sam could visit with family and we could pick up our other car that was still there. Sam has been back at work now for two weeks and I am still getting the house together. I am almost done so a few things left that I am planning to get this next week when Sam is underway (yes he is back out to sea again, don't you just love the Navy).

Ok I think I have typed enough for today. I need to go take a shower before Gwen and Gilbert wake up from there nap. Sam bought me Wii fit a month ago and I just barley started using it a couple of days ago and I love it! It is so fun and I think I am getting exercise, I get my heart rate up and I sweat so I guess that is a good thing. But anyways it is so fun you got to try it. Now let just keep our fingers cross that I lose some weight!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I want a WI fit so bad. You are so lucky. I'm sorry that there was some stupid people that hurt your feelings. I won't ask you what happened unless you want to tell me, but that makes me mad at them. I'm glad you finally updated though.

Sean Patrick and Emma Jane said...

I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt. That is such a cute story about their Daddy coming home! They must've been ecstatic!

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you are back! Just write on here for you! Mess with everyone else. I'm sorry your feelers got hurt though. That totally stinks.
I love the coming home part. It's the leaving that stinks...how long is he going to be gone for this next time?
I'm so glad you guys are playing house! The little things are what make the difference!

Hungry Burgher said...

I'm so glad you're back. I've been checking to see if you've been writing. Please don't let mean people get to you on the Internet. There are far too many good people in this world to let one or two miserable people ruin the good things in life. You enjoy blogging and many of us enjoy reading it. Keep at it! So glad Sam and the kids are doing well.