Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New address!

I finally got my new address this afternoon. Oh my goodness I am moving in just little over a month from now! I can't believe it, time went by really fast. I have pretty much been living at my Mom's since February. Sam deployed a couple months later and is due home soon. For those of you that knew where I lived before I am moving back to the same area just a couple houses up the street! I am so glad that I am moving back to my old street. I loved my neighbors. I knew I was going to live in the same community but I was not sure about the street. I can't tell you all how excited I am. The only bad thing is I wanted to move at the beginning of next month but to get the street I wanted I had to move at the end of the month. Oh have I mention how exited I am???

In case anyone wanted to know Gwen is doing very well. She stopped telling me her tummy was hurting after she woke up from her nap this afternoon. Yea they took a nap! I did not thing they were going to take a nap because we woke up at 9:30 this morning but after I wrote that post this morning I went and gave them both a bath to help cool Gilbert's temp. After the bath I dressed them and put Gilbert on my bed while I went to do some laundry and he fell asleep! I kept Gwen up. Then a half hour later I asked her if she was ready for a nap too. She told me yes! They both took about a three hour nap. Gilbert woke up from his nap in a good mood; usually he is very grump after that long of a nap. He still had a temp so I gave him some more Tylenol and we watch Pooh. He did not eat anything today but he drank plenty. I checked his temp this evening before bed and it is still high, so I gave him some more Tylenol and it brought it back down so I think everything is fine. I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day then today.

I was going to blog about this last night never got to it.

My renters came to me yesterday and told me they were moving out at the end of them month. I am so upset. They are only giving me 15 days notice! on the lease they were suppose to give me 30 days!! I have turned the check so many times while they lived in my house. They only had four people on the lease but they had double that. I had four "single" people sign the lease but I know for a fact that they all has their girlfriends living there too but I figured it was not a big deal because they were paying the rent every month and the house was still standing. They were not suppose to be smokers but it turns out they were but I always notice they smoked outside so I figure it was not big deal. Today when I was looking at the house I notice the garage smelt like smoke. I think they have been smoking in there!!! I am so upset. I was not planning on finding new tenants. I asked them two months ago if they were going to stay in the house after their lease was up and they told me yes. I should have had them resign back then. It is a good / bad thing. I was just not panning on on having to find someone.

If anyone knows of someone that needs a place to rent in Sandy, Utah, I have a house that will be available next month. Here is my ad


Domestic Executive said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog on the BATW flight to New Zealand. It is truly a wonderful place to visit so make sure you do one day!

Your blog is amazing, such lovely photographs.

Tinabean said...

I'm sorry to hear that your little ones haven't been feeling well.
There is some nasty stuff going around right now, my sisters family just got over it.
I'm glad to hear that they are feeling better now though.
I think your right about the ER thing if they were busy they should have at least checked in on you once in awhile.
For goodness sake it was a baby you brought in.
I would have been very mad & there would have been yelling going on because I have no patience when it comes to things like that.