Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dishes

If you remember the post where I announced to the the blogging world that I hate to do the dishes, I might have found a solution, well kind of.

Lately every time I open up the dishwasher to unload the dishes Gwen and Gilbert say "me help". Then they start to help me unload the dishwasher. They are so very helpful. It is very cute and funny. They know where all the dishes go and I have never told them where. It is amazing how observant they are.

Here are some pictures from last night.





This is what the silverware looks like when they are done.

9 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Isn't it wonderful when they reach that age where they want to help!!! So cute!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is awesome that they are so "hepful" as cameron says!

Sean Patrick and Emma Jane said...

That looks just like my house! Every time I open the dishwasher I hear "Emma help" and she empties it for me. I just have to figure out how to get her to wash the dirty ones and load them in the dishwasher LOL!!!

Tiffanie said...

That is so funny, because my twins love to help with the dishes too.

Kritta22 said...

oh my gosh! too cute!

Wait Another Year said...

that is great. i love it when my twins help me in the kitchen too. i just hope that attitude keeps up as they get older!

Anonymous said...

It is a blast doing dishes with them they are so much fun.

Wait Another Year said...

Btw, how did you select the twins option on your Lilypie ticker? I just can't figure out how to do that. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Jennifer Taylor said...

Save these pictures for when they are older, as a reminder! They're cute!