Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Way Back When-sdays

Go to Twinfatuation for more Way Back When-sdays!


Date: Feb 13, 2007
Twins' Age: 7 months


These pictures of Gwen and Gilbert chilling in there exersaucers. They loved those things. I could put Gwen and Gilbert in them and do what ever I need to do and be able to get it done. They would be fine and happy playing with the things in front of them. I wish I could still put them in there some days and know they will stay in them so I could get things done a round here.

I wanted to do a Valentine's picture but the last two years I just happen not to take a picture on that day! oh well, I will this year!

1 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Look at those happy cuties! (How our two loved their saucers as well!)

Darling shots!

Happy Way Back When-esday, and thanks for playing along!