Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

what we did for Valentine's Day

On Friday Gwen and Gilbert made Valentine's bag. All I did was cut out the hearts. They picked out the colors they wanted and told me what size to cut them. They did the glue -sticks- and the placements. I might have turned some hearts so they were look a little nicer.


Sam and I put candy in them and gave the bags to Gwen and Gilbert Valentine's Day morning (from us).






We had planned to go the park and the beach but the weather was not good so we went bowling instead.


We had a blast blowing! Gwen and Gilbert had a fun time but they were getting bored by the 7th frame so we hurried things along (Sam and I started to bowl for them). We then went out for lunch and then home for naps. I made Sam strawberries dipped in chocolate. Sam gave me a rose plant. The rest of our evening was at home spending time as a family.

Happy belated Valentines' to you all!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

My friend Jen recently took her little boy bowling and now that's all I want to do! It looks like so much fun. Hope ya'll had a nice time.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Looks like you both had a wonderful Valentine's! Love the bowling idea!

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun. We did have a really good time.