Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Way Back When-sdays

Go to Twinfatuation for more Way Back When-sday

Date: June 6, 1996

This is the day I graduated from High school. I can't believe it has been almost 13 years! I swear it was just a couple of years ago. But when I think about it, yea it has been 13 years.

The two people in the pictures were my two best friends in the whole world. We did almost everything together, then I went off to college. I wish that we were still as close as we were back then. I tried to stay in touch, but Stephanie was to busy. Heather and I talk once in a blue moon. I am very glad we still email each other, that is very nice.

3 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Isn't email such a blessing?!? Love that picture...it really does capture a moment between some clearly special friends. :)

Thank you for going "Way Back" this "When-esday!"

Nana said...

Oh please way back..... you are still just a baby. I graduated in 1976.

SouthernDogwoods said...

It stinks when we graduate & lose touch. It has happened to us all but it still isn't easy. Oh, to be back in highschool again!