Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

back in SD again!


We flew into San Diego yesterday. First of all let me say how much I love flying Jetblue. I love that they have a direct flight from SLC to San Diego!! That the flight is under $100! The flight was not full so they set aside two seats for G&G so they had their own seat for the flight. Both G&G loved how they had their own personal TV in the seat. Gilbert's face was priceless when he realized that we could watch TV during the flight. Gilbert sat next to me. Gwenith and Sam and in the row in front of us. They were good the whole flight! In case anyone wanted to know yes Jetblue has changing tables in the lavatory and we used them. Gilbert loved it. He like how he could see himself in the mirror. Because no one else was in the row with us both daddy bears had their own seats but Gilbert said his daddybear was lonely so Gwen's daddy bear joined him in his seat to have drinks and the snack Jetblue gave us. Don't worry they are both seat belted in, lol.

We checked out of our (military) house today. I was really scared about the check out
inspection. I cleaned for days. I washed the walls. I dusted places I had never dusted before. I vacuumed so many times the last two weeks that I lost count of how many times. I even had help cleaning by four ladies in my church (ward). I spackiled the nail holes in the wall. I even locked us out of rooms after I cleaned them so no one could mess them up. Sam mowed the lawn and I weed whacked the edges of the lawn. But when it can time for the inspection all the lady did was was inspect the cupboards of the kitchen and bathroom. Looked at the master bedroom and one of the other bedroom and said we passed. I know she did not look in the third room or the down stairs bathroom. I don't think she looked in the dinning room, the laundry room or the lawn. We thought we were going to be charged for carpet cleaning but she said it was normal wear and tear!!! I don't know for sure what I was expecting of the inspection but it was not what I was expecting. I thought they would look more in dept at the cleaning and look for things to charge us for but they did not! So own nothing and we can move back in 6 months from now.

2 comments:

Heather said...

yay I'm glad you passed and that you can move back in 6 months from now!! So what time does sam leave on sunday, what time are you coming back here?

chellekay said...

Sam leaves Sunday morning. I will be back Sunday evening