Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

an update

Jeremy is still stuck! But he sent an email saying he should be getting on a plane today!!!! Stateside Monday!

Gwenith and Gilbert are still doing very well at going in the potty! I am halfway hoping to have them out of diapers by July when they turn 2!!! Now I just need to break them from their sippys and onto regular cups. They can drink out of cups but they tend to spill them a lot.

My dogs, Max, Jessi and Rhiannon went to Petco yesterday for grooming and they came shaved! I asked them to do it because I could not longer stand all the fur everywhere because they are shedding. So now they have no hair. I will post pictures when I get on my computer, right now I am using my mom's laptop.

I went to the ER yesterday. Because my lower back/side hurts really bad. My mom thought it might be my kidney. So I spent three hours in the ER and basically was told it most likely is not a kidney stone because beside the pain I have no other signs and it could not be proven with my blood test or urine test. My doctor (not the ER doctor) thinks it might be a cyst on my ovary so I have an appointment on Monday with him. I was discharged and told pretty much they (the ER) don't know what is causing me so much pain. I was given a prescription for lortab but I have taken those before and I hate how it makes me feel so I am not taking anything right now for the pain. I could not stand yesterday because of it. This is now the fourth day of the pain and it is still as bad as yesterday!

1 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm so sorry that you're in pain! I really hope that you don't have an ovarian cyst because I've had a few of those before and those are not fun. I hope you find out what is causing your pain so that you can feel better soon!