Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Operation Sam - Over

operation Sam is over. which makes me sad to have Sam leave again but G&G and I will see him in two weeks! We will not know if operation Sam worked for another week or so. you know we need reports and feed back to see if things went good. I am praying for good results!

We had a very nice visit while Sam was here. It was really nice to have him here. I just wished we could have done more, but with all my doctor appointments and being bed redden we could not do much. But Sam got to spend some much needed time with G&G. Speaking of G&G they LOVED having daddy home. It was funny the two weeks Sam was here they woke up at 6 in the morning where as before it was 7 and now that Sam is gone they are back to 7 again! Gwen started to say daddy where as before it was just dada.

G&G are starting to say more words slowly but surely, but I am still worried about them. I am going to ask G&G pediatrician at their 2 year check up about getting them referred out to a speech therapist here. they are almost 21 month old and barely talking. I can not get them to repeat anything even words I know they can say.

Sam is back in San Diego packing up our house. We are suppose to be out of it by the end of the month. I feel bad not being there to help him but I think it will help past the evenings when he is not at work. It is sad to think in a very, very short he will be gone on deployment. I can do it I am a Navy Wife!!!! the six months will be over will be over be before I know, ok wishful thinking I know, lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it Michelle!!! You are tough!