Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

here we go

well the house is pack and all of our belongs are in storage (beside G&G toys and things we needed to have). I have been cleaning the house off and on for three days now. It has been kind of hard with two 21 months old running a mock. But four ladies from church came over yesterday morning for two hours and helped me clean the kitchen and the bathrooms! They did a much better job then I could have done by myself! I have just vacuumed the house the the thousandth time in the last three days. I don't know why I have vacuumed so much but I just love the look of a fresh vacuumed room!

It is about time for us to start driving back to Utah. We are just waiting for Sam to come home from work and then we are off!

0 comments: